Thursday, April 21, 2011
Back Focus for PMW-EX1R
1. LCD must be in the closed position.
2. LCD B.LIGHT switch (under top handle) must be set to OFF.
3. GAIN must be set to H (high).
4. Set Video Format to HQ 1920/60i.
5. Press and hold CANCEL button & SET/SEL wheel, then + MENU (while holding down CANCEL & SET/SEL wheel).
6. MN, RP and IF menus will appear below the OTHERS menu.
7. Back focus is in the MN menu, shown as Auto FB Adjust.
8. Mount the camera on a tripod, about 8 feet away from a star chart (light the star chart brightly!).
9. Zoom all the way in to the target and center it in the viewfinder.
10. Set lens to AUTO IRIS, MACRO OFF, AUTO FOCUS.
11. Select Auto FB Adjust in the Maintenance menu.
12. Select Execute.